The Weekender Shorts - Black Houndstooth
- Introducing THE WEEKENDER SHORTS: Our NEWEST addition to our family of Gay Almanac shorts!
- Made of comfortable polyester material to wear at a party, out on the town, or if you just want to lounge around on the weekend!
- Features zippered side pockets so you can dance knowing your phone and other valuables are secure
- Hide your EXTRA valuable items (i.e. your ID and credit card) in the hidden inner pocket, which is also zippered!
- Shirt loop to hold your shirt when you want to dance shirtless!
These are awesome shorts that are so comfortable—a little stretchy. The zippered pockets are awesome and great to help insure you keep your valuables safe and close. I own and love the other VPL shorts but these are my favorite.
Super comfortable and stylish shorts! They fit like a glove and they definitely accentuate the booty :) I do love all of the pockets and the overall utility; definitely will be buying another pair!
Wore these to a house kiki and got compliments from 3 people (who are not the complimenting type. You know the ones…) within the first 30 mins. That should say enough.
Comfortable enough to lounge in the house, go to the gym, grocery shop, but stylish enough for brunch or a night at the club. The pockets are deep enough to hold a phone or wallet and not feel bulky. Love the zippers on both side pockets & inner hidden pocket. Grateful for the relaxed back pocket to toss my phone in when pictures are taken to ensure the front has the focus in the right areas. As always, love a shirt loop for those moments when you’re looking to wear less. Material is super comfortable with a little stretch.
No doubt some friend will be picking up a pair soon. Rightfully so! Love these shorts and an easy go to for almost any event.
The Weekender Shorts
The weekender shorts are perfectly constructed. They fit well (and have a bit of stretch to them), look great, and are very functional (zippered pockets, back loop for a shirt or small sweat towel). I really enjoy them. Looking forward to getting more in different colors.